Found this article. Found it incredibly helpful. Be sure to go read the full story, but these are the ten questions the author (Lydia Netzer) covers in it:1. At what point did you feel like “Ah, now the story has really begun!”
2. What were the points where you found yourself skimming?
3. Which setting in the book was clearest to you as you were reading it? Which do you remember the best?
4. Which character would you most like to meet and get to know?
5. What was the most suspenseful moment in the book?
6. If you had to pick one character to get rid of, who would you axe?
7. Was there a situation in the novel that reminded you of something in your own life?
8. Where did you stop reading, the first time you cracked open the manuscript? (Can show you where your first dull part is, and help you fix your pacing.)
9. What was the last book you read, before this? And what did you think of it? (This can put their comments in context in surprising ways, when you find out what their general interests are. It might surprise you.)
10. Finish this sentence: “I kept reading because…”
Some of this could be easily adapted into roleplay critiques, though it’s primary use is, of course, novel writing.
i just saw this and i’m fucking CRYING
Is this how the game of “True or False” starts.
what I get a little sick of, is people who has a bias who doesn’t show their abs/tummy or anything like that, always nag about it. ”Why don’t you show you abs more often?”. ”He never shows his belly, it’s dissapointing”…. IT’S THE IDOLS CHOICE OF SHOWING THEIR BELLY. They might not be that ‘proud’ of their body, they may be insecure of their body, and when their fans nag about it, they feel like they NEED to lose weight/train more, and then they get really underweight and they get stressed out. I think it’s the idols choice to lose or not to lose weight, to train and get a better body or not, and not the fans’ choice, because ”it’s sexy with abs” and ”korean idols looks better with a nice body”…
#sorry for rant #kpop #this was most dedicated to eli tbh #i have seen so many fans telling him to lose weight and train more to get abs he can show #ITS HIS CHOICE #damn fangirls #i just get pissed off
*confused* I kind of get the desire to see the object of your sexual feelings undressed, but what’s so sexy about abs they have to be a must?
I think Soohyun-leader twitted something along the lines of “Comeback draws closer, gotta lose weight”. Like, why? Maintaining your health is awesome, but you’re attractive as is, so why a weight-loss diet?
I wish there was a video of the whole musical… ;_;
Don’t we all.
I feel like they just conspired together…
THE WINK, THE WINK IS KILLING ME.
This is so adorable!!
he he he he he